- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 40 acres of excellent agricultural land
- Road frontage on all but 3 fields
- Well maintained dwelling house
- Yard and farm accessed via three laneways
- Good range of outbuildings for livestock wintering and storage
- Available in lots if required
39 Ryan Road, Mayobridge
39.86 acres (16.13 Ha) of excellent agricultural land with attractive farm house, yard and a range of farm buildings.
Superb opportunity to acquire a farm of high quality agricultural land, 5 bedroom farmhouse, and associated yard and outbuildings.
The lands benefit from superb road frontage and access off both the Ryan Road and the Crossan Road. The yard and buildings comprise a range of traditional construction farm buildings providing extensive winter accommodation for livestock and general purpose farm storage.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door, laminate wood floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 13' 6'' (4m x 4.12m)
- Feature marble fireplace with cast iron surround, granite hearth and integrated wood burning stove. TV point, 2 x double radiator.
- Family Room 13' 5'' x 11' 5'' (4.09m x 3.47m)
- Feature wooden and granite fireplace, 2 x radiator.
- Sun Room / Dining Room 20' 10'' x 11' 9'' (6.36m x 3.59m)
- PVC double glazed French doors leading to garden, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 13' 10'' x 11' 1'' (4.22m x 3.38m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, window pelmet. Electric cooker with integrated extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Room 8' 10'' x 6' 9'' (2.68m x 2.07m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 11' 1'' x 12' 2'' (3.38m x 3.71m)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- En-suite 5' 9'' x 6' 8'' (1.74m x 2.03m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C, wash hand basin on mounted vanity unity. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 / walk-in Wardrobe 8' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.69m x 2.68m)
- Annexed to en-suite.
- 1st Floor - Landing
- Hotpress, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 3'' x 14' 10'' (3.73m x 4.53m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 14' 1'' x 8' 5'' (4.29m x 2.57m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 5 10' 6'' x 9' 4'' (3.2m x 2.84m)
- Built-in storage, radiator.
- Bathroom 11' 8'' x 10' 4'' (3.55m x 3.16m)
- Bathroom suite comprising panel bath with stainless steel mixer tap and hand-held shower head. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
- Farm Buildings
- An extensive range of farm buildings are located to the rear of the dwelling house and arranged around a secured concrete yard. There is separate access to the yard and farm buildings via a second and third laneway. The out buildings are of mostly traditional construction and provide winter accommodation for livestock and general purpose storage. Facilities comprise silos, slatted houses, farm stores, former milking parlour and cattle crush.
- Farm Lands
- The lands are arranged over 13 fields, divided by good hedges and stock proof fences. They are of good size and shape for modern agriculture. The land is presently all in grass and in recent years has been let for the grazing of livestock and silage. Acreage is of circa 40 acres as per DARD maps.
- Basic Payment Scheme
- There are no Single Farm Payment entitlements sold with the land.
- Schedule of Lands
- Field No. 1 0.646 Ha Field No. 2 0.828 Ha Field No. 3 0.610 Ha Field No. 4 1.069 Ha Field No. 5 1.623 Ha Field No. 6 0.902 Ha Field No. 7 1.377 Ha Field No. 8 2.728 Ha Field No. 9 0.634 Ha Field No. 10 0.800 Ha Field No. 11 0.458 Ha Field No. 12 2.423 Ha Field No. 13 2.036 Ha Total 16.13 Ha (39.86 acres)
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »