- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Beautiful, Well Presented Detached Villa
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Separate Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite, All Wooden Floors
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Recently installed Gas Central Heating
- Double Garage With Tarmac Driveway
- Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Garden
- Alarm System
- Situated In A Quiet Cul De Sac
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market a well presented detached villa which has been modernised and tastefully finished throughout.
This home benefits from three reception rooms, two with access onto a south facing private gardens. Modern kitchen with built in appliances, granite work surface, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. This home has recently been decorated with solid wooden flooring throughout. There are a further four bedrooms on the first floor, master with en suite and a new luxury bathroom suite.
Extensive, private, mature gardens, set in lawns to front, side and rear. Tarmac driveway leading to double garage. Set in a cul de sac in a sought after development. Convenient to Malone Road, Malone Golf Club, Towpath and Mary Peters Track with many paths and walks. Close to many leading schools and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park.
Viewing would be recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Large hot press with dual access to utility room which is plumbed for washing machine.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.71m x 4.57m (22' 0" x 15' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units, 5 ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, Smeg double oven, space for American Fridge/Freezer and granite work surfaces,
open plan to living /dining area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 3.91m (23' 0" x 12' 10")
Open fireplace, wooden floors and double doors leading to rear gardens.
Double doors leading to hallway.
- Rear hall with access to cloakroom with low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- 4.27m x 3.63m (14' 0" x 11' 11")
Tiled floor, light, power and radiators. Access to gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.35m (17' 0" x 11' 0")
Ensuite comprising of free standing bath, double shower with overhead rain shower. Low flush wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder, light and power.
- Duravit suite comprising of a double shower with rain shower overhead, low flush wc and wash hand basin, matching panelled walls and ceiling.
- 5.18m x 5.18m (17' 0" x 17' 0")
Gas boiler, gas tumble dryer, up and over garage door. Light and power.
Tarmac driveway. Gardens in lawns to front, side and rear enclosed by fencing. Large patio area.
Driving along Malone Road heading out of town, go past Finaghy Road South and turn next right into Olde Forge Manor and third on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »