How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow on an elevated site extending to approximately 0.7 acres benefiting from fabulous countryside views
- Peaceful and idyllic countryside setting yet only minutes from Dundonald and East Belfast
- Drawing room open to dining room
- Fitted kitchen with a good range of units
- Entertainment room with loft conversion
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 En-Suite shower rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Superb site with particularly well maintained gardens
- Various patio areas to front, side and rear
- Double glazing
- Detached double garage and an additional single garage and storage sheds
- Basement with utility and storage areas
- Excellent parking facilities with ample room for larger vehicles
- All amenities within Dundonald and East Belfast just minutes away
- Excellent potential for a range of prospective purchasers
Additional InformationSituated on the edge of the Dundonald countryside, this spacious family bungalow offers flexible family accommodation in a picturesque setting, but yet retains excellent convenience to all amenities with Dundonald and East Belfast minutes away. The Comber Greenway, David Lloyd Sports Club, Eastpoint Complex, excellent schools and local shopping are all nearby.
Well maintained and presented throughout, the property offers a flexible layout which could easily be reconfigured to meet a variety of needs, with a site which offers grounds extending to approximately 0.7 acres this property offers excellent potential to suit a wide range of prospective purchasers. Internally the property offers drawing room open to dining room, fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms (2 En-Suites), entertainment room with converted loft and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a basement with utility and store room areas. Externally the property offers extensive off street parking and storage facilities with a detached double garage, further single garage and sheds. The generous front garden laid in lawn is meticulously maintained and there are also patio areas in various places around the property to make the most of the sunlight throughout the day. The property has also been fitted with solar panels which currently provide all electricity and power to the property, allowing for decreased running costs.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate the full potential of this excellent family home.
- OPEN PORCH:
- uPVC Double Glazed Front Door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, built-in storage. Access to roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:17' 8" x 15' 1" (5.38m x 4.60m)
- Mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, Amtico wood flooring, corniced ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights, built-in storage. Access to roofspace.
- Steps to . . .
- RAISED DINING ROOM:17' 4" x 8' 2" (5.28m x 2.49m)
- Amtico wood flooring, corniced ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights. Double glazed French doors to patio.
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN:13' 6" x 9' 3" (4.11m x 2.82m)
- Comprising range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, freestanding Range cooker with double oven, 5 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splashback, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, laminate work surfaces, glazed and leaded display cabinets, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlighting. uPVC double glazed back door.
- Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 12" x 12' 0" (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Range of built-in robes, laminate wood flooring. Views to open countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, dual flush close couples wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, PVC wall covering, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 8' 12" (3.61m x 2.74m)
- Laminate wood flooring. Views to open countryside.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 2" x 8' 0" (3.10m x 2.44m)
- Built-in robe with mirrored sliding door, laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 12" x 10' 2" (3.96m x 3.10m)
- Range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, laminate wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush close coupled wc, PVC wall covering, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, dual flush close coupled wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with power shower and bodyjets, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:
- Tiled effect flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, wood panelled walls. Double glazed French doors to garden.
- Open tread staircase to . . .
- ATTIC ROOM:10' 6" x 9' 4" (3.20m x 2.84m)
- Laminate wood flooring, dormer window.
- BASEMENT / UTILITY:
- Oil fired boiler, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway with car parking and turning area leading to . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:19' 8" x 19' 8" (5.99m x 5.99m)
- Twin up and over door, light and power.
- SINGLE GARAGE:14' 4" x 9' 6" (4.37m x 2.9m)
- Further single garage with up and over door.
- Well tended gardens to front laid in lawns, brick paviour walkways and extensive patios to front, side and rear. Outside light and taps. Garden store.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views