- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi detached
- Three good size bedrooms
- 2 with built in robes
- Lounge open to dining
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Ample parking to front
Located in a prime and convenient location, this home is situated on a level site, and is within close proximity to local shops, schools, bus and arterial routes as well as the Forestside shopping centre. The 1st floor accommodation boasts 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built in storage, a modern white bathroom suite, ground floor comprises an open plan lounge / dining and a fitted kitchen. Further benefits include gas heating and double glazed windows and the property has also recently been re-wired. Outside there is off street parking for 2 cars and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn. Interest in this sought after location continues to be high and we recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all that it has to offer!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 22'10 x 11'9 (6.96m x 3.58m)
- Sold wood flooring, double glazed sliding doors.
- Kitchen 13'2 x 7'2 (4.01m x 2.18m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- 1st floor.
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 11'2 (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 7'5 (2.46m x 2.26m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 7'4 x 6'0 (2.24m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome shower fittings, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Roof space
- Slingsby ladder approach, floored, light.
- Off street parking to the front for 2 cars. Leading to
- Detached garage 15'9 x 11'10 (4.80m x 3.61m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn with feature decking area. Outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »