- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 4 Beds Master Ensuite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Double Detached Garage
- Semi Rural Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and spacious detached bungalow which is located in a very popular semi rural position just off the Ballyclare Road and will suit a variety of purchaser,
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance porch, entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, dining room, fitted kitchen with built in double & hob and utility room with access to rear.
There are also four good bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate modern family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired heating, majority PVC double glazing and part wood double glazing.
Outside there is pebbled driveway for ample parking and turning space, double detached garage and gardens to front and both sides in lawn offering views over the surrounding countryside.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODTION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed double doors, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed glass panelled doors to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE 20'0'' X 14'11'' (6.10m X 4.55m)
- Feature stone effect fireplace with slate hearth and open fire, two radiators
- DINING ROOM 12'10'' X 11'7'' (3.91m X 3.53m)
- KITCHEN 12'2'' X 11'6'' (3.71m X 3.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- UTILITY ROOM 6'7'' X 4'11'' (2.01m X 1.50m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 13'8'' X 11'6'' (4.17m X 3.51m)
- PVC panelled shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ½ PVC panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 14'11'' X 10'6'' (4.55m X 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'6'' x 9'10'' (3.51m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 4 11'6'' X 10'0'' (3.51m X 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, low flush WC, separate shower cubicle, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Pebbled driveway for ample parking and turning space leading to double detached garage with twin up and over doors 22'2'' x 21'3'', light & power, storage area at rear suitable for a variety of uses ie home office or just storage.
Gardens to front and side in lawn with views over surrounding countryside
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »