- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Mid-Terrace Home Which Has Been Renovated To A High Standard By The Current Owners
- Living Room With Period Style Fireplace, Open To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bright Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Patio Garden To Front And Rear, Further Lawn To Rear
- Suited To The First Time Buyer Or Professional Couple Alike
Additional InformationThis mid-terrace home has been updated by the current owner to provide well finished accommodation suited to the young professional or couple alike. Situated in Dunmurry Village, the home is located within minutes' walk of shops and public transport networks.
Internally, the property offers living room with bay window, dining area, modern fitted kitchen with good range of integrated appliances, two bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Externally, there is a good garden to the rear and private enclosed decking area.
Viewing is highly recommended! Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
- Entrance door with glazed panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door. Oak floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.11m (14' 6" x 13' 6")
Hardwood fireplace with cast iron, tiled surround and hearth. Oak floor. Open to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.36m (8' 11" x 7' 9")
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN:
- 4.72m x 2.29m (15' 6" x 7' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. 4 ring gas hob. Extractor over. Integrated double oven. Integrated coffee machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Integrated washing machine. Oak floor. Part tiled walls.
First Floor Return
- Modern white suite. Jacuzzi bath with electric power shower over. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.35m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
Oak floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.39m (8' 11" x 7' 10")
- Front patio. Rear private enclosed decked area. Lawn to rear. Garden store enclosing gas fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »