This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb semi detached home
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Luxurious bathroom suite
- Upvc double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous enclosed gardens
- Private and quiet cul de sac
- Beautifully presented
A magnificent, spacious semi detached home tucked away within this quiet cul de sac location just off the established and highly sought after Stewartstown Road. Superbly located close to schools, shops and transport routes to include a bus stop only a short stroll away and the M1 within easy commuting distance, this location is further complemented by Dunmurry railway and Blacks Road Park and Ride facility. Three good bedrooms. Two reception rooms. Separate fitted kitchen. Luxurious white bathroom suite with electric shower and contemporary tiling. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing to include pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Cavity wall and roofspace insulation. Generous landscaped rear patio and additional generous side garden laid in lawns. Potential to extend from rear and side (subject to normal planning consent). Off street carparking. Fresh tasteful decoration throughout. Early viewing highly recommended. EPC - E52.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid French Oak floor, storage cupboard, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 13'9 x 11'3 (4.19m x 3.43m)
- Solid French Oak floor, bay window, feature cornicing and ceiling rose, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- FITTED KITCHEN 9'4 x 7'6 (2.84m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, underoven and extractor fan, wine rack, concealed lighting, glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, contemporary partially tiled walls, tiled floor,
- DINING ROOM 11'5 x 10'3 (3.48m x 3.12m)
- Wood strip floor, feature cornicing and ceiling rose, feature Upvc double doors to well maintained, privately enclosed gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'8 x 8'4 (3.56m x 2.54m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in contemporary slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 9'2 (3.48m x 2.79m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 6'11 (2.69m x 2.11m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access to;
- Access via pull down ladder, partially floored for storage.
- Generous, well maintained, landscaped patio and additional enclosed, generous garden laid in lawns, light and tap, off street carparking to front and well maintained garden.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »