This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Villa
- Good standard of decor throughout
- Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace
- Solid light oak Kitchen/Dining Room with access to garden
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- 4 Well proportioned Bedrooms - Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage with driveway parking
- Gardens to front and rear
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home occupies a choice site within this most select and popular area. Lord Wardens is conveniently located offering ease of access to main arterial routes for City commuting and within close proximity to Bangor's town centre and retail outlets.
Internally the property offers well proportioned accommodation which would be ideally suited to the young family or retired alike. Externally the gardens are laid out with ease of maintenance very much in mind.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand as properties in this locality have always proven to be popular, therefore early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with toplight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom under stairs.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Service door to Garage.
- LOUNGE:23' 7" x 12' 5" (7.19m x 3.78m)
- (into bay) Mexican pine fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:21' 6" x 13' 0" (6.55m x 3.96m)
- (Narrowing to 9' 7") Solid light oak kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, Bosch 4-ring touch hob and extractor fan, Bosch double oven and microwave, integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, low voltage spotlighting, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in wine rack, glazed display cabinet, part tiled walls, terracotta tiled floor, breakfast bar, sliding doors to patio/garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:12' 5" x 12' 3" (3.78m x 3.73m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Event electric shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 10" x 10' 7" (3.3m x 3.23m)
- Built-in robe, cupboards, dressing table etc.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 8' 4" (3.3m x 2.54m)
- BEDROOM (4):10' 0" x 9' 9" (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps & telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Hotpress with built-in shelving, copper cylinder. Access to Roofspace; light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 8" x 10' 10" (5.99m x 3.3m)
- Roller shutter door, light & power, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Additional driveway parking.
- Front garden in lawns, Paved patio with steps to raised rear garden laid in lawns. Boiler House; oil fired boiler, plastic oil tank, outside tap.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »