- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fully Refurbished Semi Detached Property
- Quiet yet Convenient cul-de-sac Location
- Presented to the Highest Standard Throughout
- Three First Floor Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Room to Front
- Modern Kitchen with Applicances, Open Plan to:
- Sitting & Dining Area with French Doors to Rear
- Downstairs WC / Cloaks Area
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Newly Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Front & South-Facing Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage with Additional Driveway Parking
- Close to Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationConveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac position just off the Kings Road in East Belfast, this superb semi-detached family home will be well suited to a range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to families and downsizers.
Having been the subject to a full refurbishment, this property will leave the purchaser with nothing to do expect move in. Of particular note is the fantastic, open plan kitchen which features both casual dining and sitting areas. French doors lead out on to attractively landscaped gardens, designed for the ease of maintenance.
Positioned to avail of leading primary and secondary schools in the local area as well as amenities at Kings Square, Eastpoint Entertainment Village and Ballyhackamore. Public and private transport links are also close at hand for Belfast city centre.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- Glazed sliding doors to:
- Tiled flooring. Glazed wooden door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring, electric cupboard. Low voltage spotlights.
- 5.924m x 5.637m (19' 5" x 18' 6")
Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated eye level oven. Integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer. Four ring hob with jet black extractor fan above, splashback. Wood effect flooring. Low voltage spotlights, housing for gas boiler. Open plan to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- Wood effect flooring, low voltage spotlights. Vertical feature radiator. Glazed French double doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.511m x 3.16m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
Wood effect flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.54m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.55m x 3.19m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.33m (8' 6" x 7' 8")
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Wall-mounted mirror. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower screen. Waterfall style thermostatic shower, chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- 5.84m x 3.02m (19' 2" x 9' 11")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with border flowerbeds and hedging. Driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Private, south-facing rear garden. Mainly laid in lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Patio areas. Outside light and tap. Access to garage.
From Knock Road/Outer Ring, turn down into lower section of Kings Road. At traffic lights at bottom of hill (before Kings Square) turn left. This is Kingsdale Park, proceed along taking a right corner, then right again into the short cul-de-sac, number 39 is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »