- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented and Extended Semi Detached Property
- Delightful Open Outlook over Orangefield Park and Playing Fields
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove Open to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Casual Dining Area
- Sunroom with French Doors to Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Front Garden with Driveway Parking to Side
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawned and Patio Areas
- Detached Red Brick Garage with Remote Up and Over Door
- Convenient Location Close to Local Shops and Restaurants in Ballyhackamore Village and to an Excellent Choice of Leading Schools
- Easy Access to Road and Bus Networks with Direct Bus Route for Commuting to Belfast
Additional InformationThis attractive, extended, semi detached property is ideally located just off the Castlereagh Road offering excellent convenience to shops, schools and transport links for commuting.
It has been modernised throughout with tasteful decor; creating a perfect blend of period charm with modern influences.
The lounge has a cosy cast iron, multi fuel burning stove, opening on to a spacious dining room. Glazed French doors lead to a contemporary kitchen, utility room and sunroom with access to the garden.
There are three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a modern bathroom.
The well-maintained, lawned garden offers a selection of patio and barbeque areas.
Further benefits include private, driveway parking to front, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation and detached garage.
- Covered entrance, courtesy light. Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in storage cupboard under stairs. Cloaks area. Alarm controls.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 8.25m x 3.6m (27' 1" x 11' 10")
Measurement into bay window. Cornice ceiling. Contemporary composite stone fireplace surround, cast iron multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth. Open to dining room. Glazed double doors to....
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 2.95m x 4.66m (9' 8" x 15' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level contemporary, handleless units. Granite effect work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated double oven and microwave. Integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood. Casual dining area. Wall mounted high level radiator Velux windows x 2. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to side. Open to..
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.87m x 2.96m (12' 8" x 9' 9")
Light, heat and power. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.61m x 1.85m (5' 3" x 6' 1")
Matching range of high and low level handleless units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Stairs To First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.48m (14' 11" x 11' 5")
Measurement into square bay window. Open outlook over Orangefield Park to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.7m (12' 0" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.42m x 1.87m (7' 11" x 6' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to Orangefield Park.
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps. P-shaped panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, built in Aqualisa thermostatic shower unit, glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Pvc panelled ceiling. Built in hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, shelving.
- Accessed via Slingsby type folding ladder. Part floored for storage. Light.
- Front garden with loose pebbled area and driveway to front and side. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with decked area and loose pebbled area. Mature trees and planting. Outside lights and water tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.6m x 3.08m (21' 8" x 10' 1")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Worcester oil fired boiler. Overhead storage area. Access door to side.
Heading towards Belfast on the Castlereagh Road turn right into Houston Park and No. 39 is on the right hand side opposite the park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »