- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationSet behind mature beech hedging on the Hiltonstown Road, is detached period styled Gentleman’s Residence arguably would be difficult to be rivaled upon the local market. Not only has this house been constructed to the highest of exacting standards but it has been maintained and externally landscaped to become one of the finest family homes upon the market within the Greater Ballymena area.
Located between Ballymena and Portglenone, this home is easily commutable to Belfast and readily accessible to Belfast International Airport.
The property boasts stunning landscaped gardens with terrace patio, lawns, bridges, play area and vegetable gardens, further enhanced with a shallow natural stream dissecting the grounds, and large fully enclosed courtyard area to the rear with a range of modern domestic outhouses. Internally the property has been finished to a very high standard, with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, creating the heart of the home around the oil fired Redfyre stove. This home really has to be viewed to allow any prospective viewer to truly appreciate all that there is offer.
- Hallway 5 x 3.19 (16'4" x 10'5")
- Large under-stairs cupboard. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Sitting Room 4.53 x 4.79 (14'10" x 15'8")
- Recessed multi-fuel stove within period fireplace. Ceiling cornicing. Solid cherry floor.
- Lounge 6.74 x 4.25 (22'1" x 13'11")
- Solid-fuel stove within brick fireplace. Ceiling cornicing. Benched feature bay window. Solid oak floor.
- Kitchen 8.2 x 7.04 (26'10" x 23'1")
- With oak eye and low level wall units and central island with granite worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Halogen hob. Eye level electric oven/grill. "Redfyre" large oil-fired range recessed within inglenook. Ceiling cornicing. Walk-in pantry cupboard. Recessed halogen lights. Double doors to raised patio area.
- Rear Hall 2.49 x 1.61 (8'2" x 5'3")
- Rear door. Electric cupboard.
- Utility Room 3.2 x 2.5 (10'5" x 8'2")
- With eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splash back and floor. Oil-fired central heating boiler.
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Large landing with ceiling cornicing. Storage cupboard. Stairs to second floor. Walk-in hot-press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.52 x 4.77 (14'9" x 15'7")
- Front. Built-in cupboard.
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.19 x 1.59 (10'5" x 5'2")
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.57 x 4.29 (14'11" x 14'0")
- Bedroom 3 4.41 x 3.66 (14'5" x 12'0")
- Side. With ceiling cornicing.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 4 3.54 x 3.6 (11'7" x 11'9")
- Family Bathroom 3.20 x 2.54 (10'5" x 8'3")
- Large bath with marble surround and splash back. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Large power shower. Ceiling cornicing. Stair access to floored loft with velux window (circa 8.41m x 4.24m).
- Carport 9.60 x 5.46 (31'5" x 17'10")
- Concrete floor. Plastic coated roof.
- Garage 1 / Workshop 6.48 x 5.46 (21'3" x 17'10")
- Power and lights.
- Garage 2 8 x 4.86 (26'2" x 15'11")
- Electric roller door. Store room. Power and lights.
- Freezer Room 2.72 x 2.29 (8'11" x 7'6")
- Eye and low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Freezer unit.
- Home Office 3.96 x 2.49 (12'11" x 8'2")
- Laminate floor.
- Outside Cloakroom 2.27 x 1.12 (7'5" x 3'8")
- W/C and wash hand basin.
- Potting Shed 6.66 x 3.72 (21'10" x 12'2")
- Garden shed. Summer house. Greenhouse (4.57m x 1.84m). Fast flowing stream which dissects the extensive landscaped gardens surrounding the property. Decorative gravel front entrance. Tarmac driveway with cattle grid. Vegetable garden to rear of Workshop. Large fully enclosed concrete yard with red brick pillars to rear with space for multiple vehicles.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »