- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented & extended Semi-detached villa in the sought after development of Hillview, Carrickfergus.
- Close to a wide variety of local amenities and transport links to Belfast.
- Spacious lounge with bay window & multi fuel stove and double doors to rear garden.
- Snug / Family room with bay window, inset gas fire & double doors to Kitchen Diner.
- Generously proportioned Kitchen / Diner with wood effect high & low level units, integrated appliances, gas range cooker.
- Sunroom with air conditioning unit and PVC door to rear.
- 4 Bedrooms.
- Large master bedroom with built in storage, sliding robes & en-suite bathroom with jet bath & separate shower
- Family bathroom with modern white suite including bath & separate shower.
- PVC Double Glazed, Gas fired central heating.
Hillview Road, Carrickfergus
- Glazed PVC front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled Floor, Under stairs storage.
- Snug 15' 0'' x 14' 3'' (4.57m x 4.34m)
- Bay window, Laminate wood floor, cornice, inset gas fire. Glazed double doors to kitchen/diner.
- Lounge 25' 2'' x 14' 0'' (7.66m x 4.26m)
- Laminate wood floor. Feature railway sleeper & red brick fireplace with multi fuel stove. Bay window, double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Diner 21' 5'' x 10' 7'' (6.52m x 3.22m)
- Tiled floor, recessed spot lights. Walnut effect high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces & breakfast bar. Gas Range, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Integrated Fridge Freezer, additional under counter freezer, dishwasher. Plumber for washing machine. PVC door to rear, sliding double doors into;
- Sunroom 10' 5'' x 14' 5'' (3.17m x 4.39m)
- Laminate wood floor, air conditioning unit, PVC doors to rear garden.
- 1st Floor Landing.
- Roof space access.
- Master Bedroom 16' 10'' x 14' 0'' (5.13m x 4.26m)
- Built in storage, sliding robes.
- En-suite 14' 0'' x 6' 10'' (4.26m x 2.08m)
- Tiled effect laminate floor, PVC clad walls. Low flush W.C, jet bath, corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 15' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.64m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 9' 9'' (4.01m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 11' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.35m x 2.39m)
- Tiled floor & Walls, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, x2 ended bath, corner shower, extractor fan.
- Front: Lawn, concrete paving to front door. Rear: Fully enclosed with lawn, patio, bounded by fencing and mature hedging. Boiler house. Gate providing access for secure off road parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »