39 Fourth Avenue, Baylands, Bangor BT20 5JY
3 Bed Semi-detached house To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Refurbished, Semi-Detached Villa in Most Sought After Area
- Available, Unfurnished, at £795 pcm Including Rates
- Rates: Paid by Landlord
- Two Open-Plan Reception Rooms to Ground Floor
- Contemporary High-Gloss Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Mostly Double Glazed & Rest Original Leaded Windows
- Driveway Parking & Pebbles to Front / Paved Patio & Astro-Turf Lawn to Rear
- Detached Garage with Power, Light & Plumbing for Use as a Utility Room
- Available Mid/End January for Initial Twelve Month Term
- No smokers / Pets considered
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson welcomes 39 Fourth Avenue to the residential rental market. This newly refurbished semi-detached home has just undergone extensive modernisation and is immaculately presented throughout. Situated in the popular Baylands area, just a short walk from the local amenities of Ballyholme Village, beach and renowned promenade, this property should appeal to a broad range of prospective tenants.
Comprising lounge, dining room and a contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances to the ground floor. On the first floor three proportional bedrooms and modern shower room with white suite. Externally, a paved patio to the rear which would be ideal for evening entertaining, low-maintenance astro-turf lawn and a detached garage with light and power which has also been plumbed for use as a utility room. Driveway parking for multiple cars is available to the front of the property.
We expect high interest in this property and encourage you to contact Templeton Robinson for a private viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Note - EPC was completed prior to refurbishment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door with glass panel.
- 4.34m x 3.1m (14' 3" x 10' 2")
Solid wood flooring, concealed sliding doors with glass panel to:-
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 2.82m (16' 8" x 9' 3")
Solid wood flooring, cloakroom, open plan to kitchen.
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
High gloss white kitchen units, single drainer Franke sink unit with mixer tap, built-in split level oven and 4-ring gas hob unit, wooden work surfaces, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, recessed down lighting, solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 2.44m (16' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.57m (9' 6" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, panelled quadrant shower cubicle, extractor fan, solid wood flooring, heated towel radiator.
- 4.57m x 2.84m (15' 0" x 9' 4")
Light and power, plumbed for washing machine for use as utility room.
- Garden in astroturf (6'x4') with a sunny aspect and paved patio.
Outside light and water tap.
Leaving Bangor, proceed along Donaghadee Road, take third left into Third Avenue and first right into Fourth Avenue.
EPC LANDMARK CODE 9909-8021-0278-6395-2964 // CURRENT 32 // POTENTIAL 68
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »