39 Connsbrook Drive, Belfast BT4 1LU
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Lounge with Glazed Double Doors opening to Kitchen
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Within Walking Distance to Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
Additional InformationConnsbrook Drive is located in the ever sought after Sydenham area. Close at hand are many local amenities, including Connswater Shopping Centre, the Odyssey Area and Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages, whilst also boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
This well presented property offers bright and spacious accommodation. A spacious lounge with glazed double doors opening up into a modern fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and enclosed rear yard.
This home will ideally be suited to first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and with such strong demand within this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, top light, to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage with hot water cylinder.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, storage under stairs, low voltage spotlight, hardwood glazed double doors through to kitchen.
- 4.14m x 2.77m (13' 7" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in glazed display unit, integrated three ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in oven below, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splashback, built-in shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8")
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard with oil PVC storage tank.
Travelling along Connsbrook Avenue, in the direction of Belfast, take a right into Connsbrook Drive. Number 39 is located on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »