- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Lounge with Glazed Double Doors opening to Kitchen
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Within Walking Distance to Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
Additional InformationConnsbrook Drive is located in the ever sought after Sydenham area. Close at hand are many local amenities, including Connswater Shopping Centre, the Odyssey Area and Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages, whilst also boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
This well presented property offers bright and spacious accommodation. A spacious lounge with glazed double doors opening up into a modern fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and enclosed rear yard.
This home will ideally be suited to first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and with such strong demand within this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, top light, to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage with hot water cylinder.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, storage under stairs, low voltage spotlight, hardwood glazed double doors through to kitchen.
- 4.14m x 2.77m (13' 7" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in glazed display unit, integrated three ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in oven below, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splashback, built-in shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8")
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard with oil PVC storage tank.
Travelling along Connsbrook Avenue, in the direction of Belfast, take a right into Connsbrook Drive. Number 39 is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
245th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »