39 Colinglen Road, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 0LW
5 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Detached Bungalow
- Elevated Site
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Good Size Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Utility Room
- White Family Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Extensive Driveway
- Beautiful Extensive Surrounding Gardens
- Patio Area With Magnificent Views Of Gardens
Additional InformationMcGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to bring this exquisite residence to the market with surrounding gardens on an elevated site.
If you are in the market for privacy and spacious accommodation then look no further than this dream home! This home benefits from being situated in an ever popular location in the heart of West Belfast.
The outstanding property briefly comprises five good size bedrooms along with three spacious reception rooms. The accommodation also provides a fully fitted kitchen, utility rooms, bedroom with master ensuite, white family bathroom suite and integral garage.
Those who appreciate outdoor living will be stunned by the vast array of landscaped gardens that come with this property. The extensive lawn has great potential for building, subject to planning permission.
All in all, this mesmerizing property provides everything a growing family could need, plenty of superior internal living space and an abundance of external space for the whole family to enjoy.
Please contact our sales team on T:90309030 to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden effect flooring
- RECEPTION 1:
- 5.51m x 4.73m (18' 1" x 15' 6")
Laminate flooring, open fire, patio doors
- RECEPTION 2:
- 2.97m x 4.19m (9' 9" x 13' 9")
- 4.78m x 2.96m (15' 8" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, dish washer, built in fridge freezer, breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.39m (7' 10" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.57m (10' 4" x 11' 9")
Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3.15m x 3.57m (10' 4" x 11' 9")
Suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.08m x 4.78m (10' 1" x 15' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.04m x 4.01m (9' 12" x 13' 2")
Laminate flooring, storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.19m x 3.09m (7' 2" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising panel bath, hand shower, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring
- FURTHER ACCOMODATION:
- RECEPTION 3:
- 4.65m x 2.49m (15' 3" x 8' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM/SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.55m x 2.51m (14' 11" x 8' 3")
Suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, PVC wall cladding, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (5):
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Up & Over door with light & power
- Front: Extensive driveway, extensive lawn with potential for building, subject to planning permission
Rear: Well maintained gardens in lawn, large patio area with great views of surrounding gardens
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »