- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property In A Popular Area Requiring Modernisation
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built In Robes
- Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Electric Shower
- Driveway To Front And Good Sized Paved Rear Garden To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
A well presented semi detached villa boasting many of its original period features, located within walking of Ballyhackamore Village and its many schools and restaurants. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite while also benefitting from a paved garden/patio to rear. Easy to maintain and in an extremely convenient location, this property would suit many first time buyers and families wanting to move into the Ballyhackamore area to enjoy the many amenities on offer. Priced to allow for some updating, we would suggest an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Living Room 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen 11'0 x 7'7 (3.35m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 10'9 (3.78m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 7'9 (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Built in robe.
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn and driveway to front.
Good sized paved garden to rear with patio area, pebbled area, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »