This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Area : 13 acres , 3 roods, 36 perches
Approached by a short laneway from the County Road, a short distance ( Circa 1 mile ) from Ballyboley Crossroads convenient to Carrowdore, Greyabbey and within easy commuting distance of Newtownards and Bangor. Idylic setting with enormous potential this small holding is ideal for those with equestrian interests. The cottage style dwelling has been vacant for sometime but would provide an excellent site for a replacement dwelling ( subject to relevant consents).
Travelling along Mountstewart Road from the Portaferry Road turn right into Carrowdore Road and No 39 is approx 1 mile on the left handside.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »