- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home
- Integral garage
- 3/4 acre garden
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception
- Oil fired central heating
- Fantastic Location
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home set in its own grounds extending to about ¾ acres in a peaceful, rural location.
The fantastic property offers bright, spacious, well-appointed accommodation on two floors with the opportunity to extend the first floor if desired.
Internally, the generous reception rooms are complimented by the spacious integrated kitchen with dining area and adjoining laundry room. Three bedrooms opening to Jack and Jill en suite and principal bathroom complete the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a bedroom, sitting / games room and shower room, making it ideal for a teenager or parents alike.
The property is ideally located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and just a short journey to Ballynahinch and Saintfield for all the local amenities and schools.
Family homes of the scope and size situated in such a great location are not easy to come by so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Pine tongue and groove ceiling and light points.
- Reception Hall
- Walk in cloak cupboard; corniced ceiling.
- Family Room 15'7" x 11'9" (4.75m x 3.58m)
- Cast iron stove on tiled hearth; cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 22'1" x 12'4" (6.73m x 3.76m)
- Marble fireplace with hardwood surround; corniced ceiling; 2 wall lights
- Kitchen/Dining 19'9" x 11'9" (6.02m x 3.58m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units incorporating integrated 'Creda' double electric ovens; 'Neff' 4 ring ceramic hob with 'Baumatic' stainless steel and glass extractor unit over; integrated fridge; 'Bosch' dishwasher; stainless steel sink unit and a half, part tiled walls; ceramic tiled floor; concealed lighting under cupboards; three 4 point 12 volt spotlights; telephone connection point; sliding glazed patio door and side panel to rear garden.
- Laundry Room 11'9" x 5.3" (3.58m x 0.13m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; plumbed and space for washing machine and space for vertical freezer; ceramic tiled floor.
- Bathroom 10'9" x 8'5" (3.28m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising corner bath with chrome mono mixer tap; vanity unit with full sized wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap, cupboards under, mirrored door and illuminated bathroom cabinet over; close coupled wc; bidet with chrome mono mixer tap; quadrant tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' thermostatically controlled shower, sliding glass shower door and side panels; 'Xpelair' extractor fan; fully tiled walls and floor; vertical wall mounted heated towel radiator; door to bedroom 3.
- Bedroom One 15'7" x 11'8" (4.75m x 3.56m)
- Front facing room? Door to Jack and Jill shower room.
- Indian ivory coloured suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin close coupled wc; 'Xeplair' extractor fan; part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 14'3" x 11'1" (4.34m x 3.38m)
- Front facing room? Door to Jack and Jill shower room.
- Bedroom Three 10'9" x 10'9" (3.28m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m (10'9) x 3.28m (10'9)
Range of built in wardrobes and cupboards over; double divan bed space with fitted bed head; matching nest of 3 long and 6 short drawers; corniced ceiling; door to principal bathroom
- First floor
- Stair case leading to:
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater
- Shower Room 10'9" x 9'3" (3.28m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring Plus 8s' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with brass taps; close coupled wc; cork tiled floor; Velux window; strip light with shaver socket; extractor fan.
- Sitting Room 22'4" x 15'3" (6.81m x 4.65m)
- Access to eaves storage; Velux window.
- Bedroom Four 16'11" x 15'3" (5.16m x 4.65m)
- Velux window; wall mounted vanity light.
- Roofspace 18'2" x 14'11" (5.54m x 4.55m)
- Partially floored; light point; if desired the roofspace can be easily converted into additional living space.
- Integral Garage 24'6" x 16'9" (7.47m x 5.11m)
- Electrically operated roller door; fluorescent light and power point; 'Warmflow' oil fired boiler.
- OUTSIDE Matching red brick walls forming bell mouthed entrance leading to gravelled drive. Ample parking to front and side to:-
- Spacious gardens to front, sides and rear laid out in rolling lawns, landscaped with beds or ornamental and flowering shrubs including Cyprus, Rhododendron, Magnolia, Forest Flame, herbaceous plants and bounded by a fine stand of mature Chestnut, Ash, Rowan, Scot Pine, Poplar and Sycamore trees providing privacy to
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »