- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Nicely modernised terraced home
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Lounge with feature brick "mock" fireplace
- Dining room with French doors & parquet flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with uPVC wall panelling
- Floored attic room with light, power, heating & velux window
- uPVC double glazing - Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with paved patio & artificial lawn
- Wooden "Bar" to rear garden
Additional InformationThe long term owners of this ex housing executive, terraced property have gone to great lengths to create a modern and unique home with many unexpected and appealing features.
From first approach viewers will notice the attractive iron gates leading to the modern paved patio with artificial lawn and the new uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels. Entering the hallway you will get a first feel of the standard of décor throughout the home with the wood effect tiled flooring and wooden handrail with chrome spindles. The kitchen is of a modern style with stainless steel sink, oven, hob and extractor fan. The property boasts two reception rooms with parquet style laminate wood floor including a lounge with feature brick "mock" fireplace and dining room with French doors. There is understairs storage and a utility room too. Upstairs the bathroom has been tastefully modernised and the 3 bedrooms are all of a good size. From the landing there is also a staircase to the attic which is floored and has heating, lighting and a Velux window. To the rear the property enjoys an enclosed, paved yard with wooden "Bar" and access to parking area beyond.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating and really must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- Modern Upvc double glazed door with twin matching side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tile flooring, Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor landing with wooden handrail and chrome spindles. Half glazed oak doors to kitchen & dining room.
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
At widest points. Parquet wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick mock fireplace. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Half glazed French doors to Dining room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.82m (9' 10" x 9' 3")
Parquet wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 3.33m x 2.21m (10' 11" x 7' 3")
Range of high & low level gloss units with wood effect work tops, Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, Wood effect tile flooring. Recessed spot lights, part tiled walls, Double radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden
- Spindle banister and handrail. Stairs to floor roofspace with radiator, light and power points.
- Modern white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin & bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, Single radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Tile effect uPVC wall panels. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14' 0" x 12' 3")
(At widest point). Wood effect laminate flooring, Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.23m (12' 3" x 10' 7")
(At widest point). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
(At widest point). Floored, radiator, lighting & power, Velux window
- Garden to front enclosed by wall, fence and iron gates with paved patio and artifiical grass lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear with Wooden 11x13-3 "Bar".
Raised sun deck. Access to rear parking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Heading out of Donaghadee on Killaughey Road turn right onto Northfield Road, turn left at the end of the road then 1st left into Beechfield Drive with No 39 located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »