This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area & Utility Room
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Main Bathroom, Separate W.C
- PVC Double Glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Gardens to front and rear with timber boundary fencing to the side and rear of the property. Timber Shed. Outside Tap.
- Carpets and blinds included within the sale.
Additional InformationThis is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fantastic first home or a very rentable investment property situated in the heart of the ever popular Meigh Village a short distance from the Dublin Road providing easy access for commuters. Internally the property is presented in excellent order throughout and has been tastefully decorated. Accommodation comprises on the Ground Floor a bright airy Hallway, Lounge, spacious Kitchen/Dining Area with Utility Area and access to the rear of the property and on the First Floor 3 generous sized Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with white Sanitary Ware and Separate W.C.
Externally there are gardens to the front side and rear laid in lawns and enclosed with timber fencing. Additionally there is a timber shed and outside tap to the rear of the property.
The location alone will ensure the interest is high and viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Recessed lighting. Telephone point. Alarm keypad
- 3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Marble surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Back boiler. T.V point. Built in unit.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 6.6m x 2.2m (21' 8" x 7' 3")
Rear Elevation. Range of high and low level units. Logic 4 ring electric hob and oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Beko dishwasher. Immersion heater. Partial wall tiling. T.V point in Dinette. Door to Utility Room and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.2m x 2.m (3' 11" x 6' 7")
Rear Elevation. Built in cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 1.7m (12' 6" x 5' 7")
Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe with fitted mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.7m x 3.8m (8' 10" x 12' 6")
Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes. Ceiling coving. T.V point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.m (10' 6" x 6' 7")
Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- 1.7m x 2.2m (5' 7" x 7' 3")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of bath with Triton electric shower over bath and glass shower screen. Tiled flooring. Partial wall tiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.4m x 0.8m (4' 7" x 2' 8")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C and wash hand basin. Partial wall tiling.
From Newry take the Dublin Rd and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Forkhill Rd travel for 4 miles to Meigh Village and Bearna Park is the last turn on the right hand side prior to exiting the Village.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »