- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Additional study in extension
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Extended luxury kitchen / dining
- White bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Corner site position
Located within a cul de sac setting in a popular and convenient location off the Saintfield Road, we are delighted to market this impressive semi detached bungalow that benefits from a fantastic extension that enhances the modern fully integrated fitted kitchen / dining area, with a good size additional study, suitable for various uses. In addition there are 2 bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and a bright and spacious lounge with wood flooring and a feature fireplace with a coal effect gas fire. Outside this chain free home also sits on a commanding corner site that offers good outside space with gardens to the front, side and rear, and pleasant views to the rear from the raised decking area. In excellent condition throughout we believe that this home with be in high demand and we would encourage viewing at your earliest convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage. Access to roof space, approached via slingsby type ladder with good storage.
- Lounge 18'8 x 11'9 (5.69m x 3.58m)
- To bay window, solid wood flooring, coal effect gas fire.
- Extended kitchen / dining 23'1 x 9'8 (7.04m x 2.95m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob and electric under oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, built in microwave, breakfast bar area, tiled floor, open to
- Additional kitchen image
- Tiled floor, double glazed French doors.
- Study 11'0 x 7'9 (3.35m x 2.36m)
- Suitable for various uses.
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'9 (3.35m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2 9'5 x 7'5 (2.87m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom 8'1 x 5'11 (2.46m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, storage units.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Spacious corner site with low maintenance loose stone gardens to the front. Lawn gardens to the side and rear bounded by trees and shrubs. Feature raised decking providing excellent views. Recently laid side patio area, outside tap, garden shed. Storage area below extension.
- Rear elevation
- Rear garden
- Side garden / patio
- Further potential for future side extensions, subject to relevant planning permissions.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »