- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive First Floor Apartment In A Popular Residential Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Outside Storage Space
- Convenient To Local Shops, Public Transport & The Outer Ring
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore & Gilnahirk
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented first floor apartment will appeal to those seeking to purchase within this highly convenient locality.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with access to the roof space, living room, separate modern fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, and a bathroom in white suite.
Benefiting from gas fired central heating, and double glazed window frames, the property enjoys low outgoings.
Convenient to local shops, public transport links, Belfast City Centre, and the Outer Ring, all of East Belfast's social and recreational amenities are also within easy reach.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Front door and intercom system with stairs leading to:
- uPVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Access to partially floored roof space with pull down ladder. Cloakroom. Intercom system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- 3.66m x 2.34m (12' 0" x 7' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Four ring hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.84m (12' 2" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.44m (11' 8" x 8' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Built-in wardrobe. Gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with shower fitment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. PVC walls.
- Communal gardens to front, and store to rear. Outside water tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
164th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »