This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Refurbished Semi Detached Family Home
- Period Features Retained
- 10ft Ceilings
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Luxury En-Suite
- Bathroom & Shower Suite
- Two Spacious Receptions
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Gas Heating /Double Glazed
"I would love an older house with all the character and charm but not have to go through the stress of bringing it up to date". If this sounds familiar this is the house for you. From original tiling, doors, cornice, ceiling mouldings and 10 ft ceilings, this property has it all, whilst being tastefully brought up to date with a state of the art kitchen with two sets of patio doors which let the natural light flood in, luxury en-suite and family bathroom on the first floor and a small shower suite servicing the two bedrooms on the top floor. Outside the property benefits from a Tarmac driveway for several cars and a fantastic side and rear garden to suit most families needs. All in all a superb family home.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Fan light, cornice, original tiled floor. Original glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Downstairs w.c
- W.c, sink unit with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled floor.
- Drawing Room 16'9 x 16'3 (5.11m x 4.95m)
- Into bay. Cast iron fireplace fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Cornice. Spotlights. Complimenting the original features of the this room is the 10ft ceiling height.
- Dining Room 13'2 x 12'4 (4.01m x 3.76m)
- Addition access to to kitchen
- Kitchen /Dining/ Living Room 20'8 x 12'0 (6.30m x 3.66m)
- Full range of built in high and low level units with Granite work surfaces, integral fridge and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, double oven. Centre island with gas hob and overhead extractor fan, matching granite work top, tiled floor, spotlights. Under floor heating. Upvc doors providing access to courtyard area to side. Additional set of Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels leading to patio/garden area to rear, but also flood the kitchen area with natural light.
- Dining / Living image
- First floor landing
- Bedroom One 17'5 x 16'4 (5.31m x 4.98m)
- Into bay. Cornice. Complimenting the original features of the this room is the 10ft ceiling height.
- Large walk in shower cubicle with Drench Head shower attachment and hand shower, vanity sink unit with storage below, touch sensitive vanity mirror, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights.
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with free standing mixer taps and hand shower attachment. Sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, touch sensitive vanity mirror above, large walk in shower cubicle with glazed partition, drench head shower attachment and hand shower, tiled floor, spotlights,
- Bedroom Two 16'1 x 11'9 (4.90m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room
- Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.
- 2nd Floor
- Large skylight window providing excellent natural light to this area.
- Bedroom Three 16'3 x 13'3 (4.95m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom Four 13'0 x 13'0 (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Skylight window,
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- Outside front
- Large, wide tarmac driveway to front providing ample parking for several cars or a turning circle to drive in, turn and drive out.
- Accessed from kitchen to enclosed courtyard area
- Outside Side & Rear
- The Side and rear of the property have also received a similar level of attention with extensive gardens laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shurs planted, and decorative stone patio laid and boundary fence installed.
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »