This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Former bank premises
- Total area 2,993 sq ft (278.1 sq m)
The subject property is located in east Belfast on the Woodstock Road on a prominent site at its junction with Ogilvie Street. The Woodstock and Cregagh area is a well known Belfast suburb with a large residential population. There is a relatively strong retail provision in the surrounding area with occupiers including McCleans Bookmakers and Clenson’s Cafe and a larger Tesco foodstore further along the Cregagh Road. There are also numerous local retailers.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »