This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extending to approximately 2,114 sq ft (196.35 sq m).
- Former medical clinic/consulting rooms.
- Dedicated on-site parking for 16 cars.
- Location provides easy access to the City Centre and motorway network.
The subject property is situated on the Belmont Road close to its junctions with the Old Holywood Road and the A55 Outer Ring. Its location in this popular part of East Belfast provides easy access to the City Centre, Belfast City Airport and the motorway network.
Local amenities within the Belmont Road area & Ballyhackamore are close at hand, whilst the Stormont Estate is situated a few minutes walk away.
The subject property comprises a prominent own-door office building set within mature grounds, with its own dedicated carpark and further benefits from use of an overflow visitor carpark. Formerly used as a medical clinic & consulting rooms, the property has been fitted out to provide a mix of open plan and cellular accommodation over ground and first floor, with kitchen, DDA compliant WCs and shower facilities.
Internal finishes include plastered & painted walls, part carpeted/part laminate floors, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting at ground floor and plastered vaulted ceilings with fluorescent strip lighting at first floor. The property is heated by a gas fired system feeding perimeter radiators.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »