- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Spacious Semi Detached Property in the Convenient Braniel Area
- Two Generous Reception Rooms on the Ground Floor
- Kitchen with Range of Modern Units and Ceramic Tile Floor
- Three Good Size bedrooms on the First Floor
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Partly Tiled Walls and Chrome Feature Radiator
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Small Front Garden and Large Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Pebble Stones
- Convenient Location To Schools, Bus Routes and Knock Dual Carriageway
A semi-detached property located on the outskirts of the popular Braniel Estate, convenient to a vast array of amenities including schools and the Knock Dual Carriageway. In need of little more than redecoration and some improvements to suit the first time buyer, this property is available at a great price to attract early interest. Comprising good size lounge and dining room, kitchen with modern range of units and partly tiled walls. Three good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with partly tiled walls. Outside includes small front garden in lawn and an enclosed rear garden with paving stone, pebble stones and brick shed. Ideal home for first time buyers and families wanting convenient accommodation close to schools, bus routes and Ballyhackamore Village.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 14'11 x 10'5 (4.55m x 3.18m)
- (Into bay)
- Living Room 14'2 x 12'0 (4.32m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 8'10 (4.32m x 2.69m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 10'6 x 9'10 (3.20m x 3.00m)
- (At widest points).
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling
- Small front garden in lawns and surrounding hedging, Enclosed rear garden laid in paving stone and pebble stones, Brick shed and outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »