- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Townhouse Within Sought After Development Off The Upper Malone Road
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living / Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking To Front & Enclosed Gardens To Side & Rear
- Ideally Suited To The Professional Couple, Young Family Or First Time Buyer
- Popular & Sought After Residential Location, Close To Local Amenities, Schooling & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the Upper Malone Road, this modern end townhouse has well proportioned accommodation, comprising of three bedrooms, principle bedroom with ensuite, spacious living room, together with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The location is ideal to take advantage of all local amenities within the area, as well as local schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple, young family or first time buyer in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.89m x 2.82m (12' 9" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. 4 ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.72m (16' 4" x 15' 6")
Attractive feature fireplace. Laminate wooden floor. Access to rear garden.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.1m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.64m (9' 4" x 8' 8")
Built-in wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.96m (8' 9" x 6' 5")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Roof space accessed via slingsby style ladder and housing boiler. Additional storage cupboard.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Two car parking spaces to the front. Enclosed gardens to side and rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »