This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Residential Malone Development
- Generous Lounge with Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Cavity Wall Insulation/Security Intercom System
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- Within Walking Distance of Lisburn Road & its Array of Shops & Restaurants
Additional InformationThis spacious ground floor apartment is located in this popular residential development just off the Malone Road.
The accommodation has been well maintained and benefits from the bright sunny southerly aspect.
Within walking distance of the Lisburn Road with its many fashionable boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants this excellent apartment will appeal to many purchasers so early viewing is recommended.
- SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:22' 0" x 13' 6" (6.71m x 4.11m)
- Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE:22' 1" x 14' 4" (6.73m x 4.37m)
- KITCHEN:12' 2" x 10' 3" (3.71m x 3.12m)
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring electric hob, electric oven underneath, extractor hood, fully tiled walls, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):15' 11" x 11' 2" (4.85m x 3.4m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 11" x 8' 9" (4.85m x 2.67m)
- Built-in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, bidet, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, storage cupboard.
- Allocated parking space.
- Management Company:
- Flat Management Services.
- Service Charge:
- Approximately £1250 per annun to include gardening, cleaning of communal area, block insurance etc. N.B. Refurbishment to the communal roof is due to take place with each resident responsible for a share of the cost. The management company advise this to be approximately £4,500 and will be the responsibility of the new owner to be paid before April 2017.
135th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »