This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationLocation, Location Location!
If your looking for a house in a fantastic location with lots of character, then this lovely two bedroom period property is the one for you.
This delightful period property is situated on Sunnyside Street, in a row of period properties. Houses on this row rarely come onto the market. This particular property is also one of the few that has a south facing garden to the rear. EPC D61
- The property briefly comprises of; lounge with an open fire with black cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth, dining room, bathroom and modern kitchen to the rear. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom has built in wardrobes. Outside there is a small front garden and to the rear a lovely south facing walled garden. The property has gas central heating.
- Lounge 3.42 x 4.02 (11'2" x 13'2")
- Wooden flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron fireplace
- Dining Room 2.44 x 1.96 (8'0" x 6'5")
- Wooden flooring
- Kitchen 2.46 x 2.50 (8'0" x 8'2")
- Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood
- Bathroom 1.96 x 1.45 (6'5" x 4'9")
- Three piece white bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath
- Master Bedroom 3.42 x 4.02 (11'2" x 13'2")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobe space
- Bedroom 2 2.48 x 2.23 (8'1" x 7'3")
- There is a small garden to the front and a south facing walled garden to the rear of the property which is paved
- General Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »