- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Property In Popular Location
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar Area
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite with Corner Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Location Close to a Wide Range of Local Amenities
A mid terrace property within close proximity to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Comprising of an open plan living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating and enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, wood laminate floor
- Lounge/ Dining Room 19'9 x 9'5 (6.02m x 2.87m)
- Wood laminate floor, electric fire with wood surround.
- Kitchen 17'9 x 8'2 (5.41m x 2.49m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob , stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, under counter space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, recess spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'6 x 8'9 (2.90m x 2.67m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 3 6'6 x 5'7 (1.98m x 1.70m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Rear Landing
- White bathroom suite comprising of corner bath with wood panelling, telephone handle shower, corner shower cubicle, glass panel, electric shower, low flush wc, single pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »