- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A beautiful home that has been fully refurbished to the highest of standards throughout
- Fantastic and sought after location in close proximity to the Ormeau and Ravenhill Road
- Airy, bright and welcoming entrance hall
- Contemporary living room with a feature fireplace and shelves for family photos
- Modern white kitchen with plenty of storage, an open plan dining area and patio doors
- Office / Study and storage off the hall, could also be a large cloakroom
- New grey carpet leading to the first floor landing
- Three generous sized bedrooms, the master having the luxury of a large decked balcony
- Family bathroom with a white suite including a shower over the bath
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Fantastic double length garage for extra storage with an insulated roller door, light and power
- Easily maintained private rear garden that's perfect for summer BBQ's and relaxing
- Chain free and ready to move into
Additional InformationA Heavenly Home!
This stunning chain free home is sitting in perfect condition and is literally ready to move into. It is rare to find a home in this location with so much to offer, especially with a secure double length garage that can house your car or can be used for hobbies or storage. The property has been painted from top to bottom and has lovely new grey carpet on the stairs and landing.
Downstairs has a welcoming entrance hall, a useful office or cloakroom, a large living room with a feature fireplace and a large modern kitchen with open plan dining. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms – the master benefitting from French doors to a large decked balcony with a lovely outlook and a family bathroom with a white suite.
The fully enclosed rear garden is a delightful place to spend time and is fairly low maintenance. The very impressive garage is very secure and has light and power.
The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. All in all the lifestyle this property can offer is one of quality and pleasure!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Living room 6.07m x 2.90m (19'11 x 9'6)
- Kitchen/Dining room 5.41m x 2.97m (17'9 x 9'9)
- Office 3.76m x 1.22m;2.74m (12'4 x 4;9)
- Store room 2.82m x 1.35m (9'3 x 4'5)
- Bedroom1 4.95m x 2.72m (16'3 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 3.35m (14'2 x 11')
- Balcony 4.70m x 2.26m (15'5 x 7'5)
- Bedroom 3 3.78m x 1.68m (12'5 x 5'6)
- Bathroom 2.01m x 1.93m (6'7 x 6'4)
- Floored roof space 4.27m x 2.72m (14' x 8'11)
- Garage 8.61m x 2.97m (28'3 x 9'9)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »