38 Scotch Street, Dungannon BT70 1BD
Commercial Property (4,278 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Situated in the prime section of Scotch street within Dungannon’s Town Centre retail core, this extensive two storey unit offers a rare opportunity to acquire a first class premises for owner occupier or investment purposes.
- Prime Shop for Sale in Dungannon town centre
- Extensive accommodation on two floors extending to approx. 4280 sqft.
- Central location close to DV8, New Look, Tom Morrow and Poundland
- The property benefits from a return frontage to scotch street car park.
- First floor suite can be occupied individually with separate access from scotch street
With a scarcity of good shop units available in the town centre this is an exceptional chance to acquire a top-class premises
Main shop Premises
Internal street frontage 21 feet
Net lettable area 150.83 sqm
Store Room 27.36 sqm
*store room is divided by partition and could form part of the retail area
Rear Lobby Area 7.48 sqft
Total ground floor Area 183.67sqm / 2001 sqft
The first floor has individual accesses which can be utilized with the ground floor or separately.
Office 1 21.01 sqm (Approx. net area)
Office 2 16.4 sqm (Approx. net area)
Main first floor area 173.82 sqm
Approximate Total First Floor 211.23 sqm / 2277sqft
Approximate Overall Total Net Lettable Area 396.90 sqm/ 4280 sqft
We are verbally advised that the NAV of the property is: £22100 and approximate rates payable 2018 £12,476 p/a
The commercial rate in the pound for 2017/2018 is £0.54.
For any further details or to view this property please contact Conor Mallon - 07831 176520
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »