- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 1. This property has huge potential and is located within walking distance to Limerick City Centre.
- 2. Bus route located adjacent.
- 3. Enclosed rear yard with side entrance. Shed to rear.
- 4. Established and quiet area.
- 5. Very short distance from The Peoples Park and Colbert Train & Bus Station.
- 6. Excellent schools and sporting amenities close by.
GVM present to the market this beautifully appointed and charming red bricked four bedroom end of terrace residence situated in this hugely popular and convenient location within just 10 minutes walk to the city centre. This property is situated in a leafy, established and tranquil cul de sac and offers huge potential for any aspiring purchaser. Has enormous potential and is ideal for owner occupiers or investors. Inspection of this most attractive property is very highly recommended.
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 2.5 :- Carpet flooring. Coving surround.
- Sitting room 5.7 X 2.2 :- Solid fuel stove. Laminated flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 2.6 X 3.0 :- Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen 4.0 X 2.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Shower room 2.3 X 2.7 :- Fully tiled. Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 4.5 X 2.8 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 4.0 X 2.3 :- Double room :- Built in wardrobes.
Enter Eircode V94X0EY to bring you straight to the front door of this property or alternatively travelling from Limerick City proceed out O Connell Avenue and turn left onto Wolf Tone Street, turn right onto Lord Edward Street. Proceed for 500 metres and turn left into Quinns Cottages.
Schools near 38 Quinns CottagesVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »