This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red Brick Detached Property Close to Holywood Town Centre and the North Down Coastline
- Lounge with Tiled Fireplace
- Additional Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Front Garden & Rear Mature Garden
- Convenient to Bus and Rail Networks at Holywood and Marino for Commuting to Belfast and Bangor
- Close to Popular Primary & Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationPrincess Gardens is a quiet residential area of consistently high demand. This convenient location is within walking distance to Holywood's High Street, a varied range of local schools including Holywood Primary School, St. Patrick's Primary School and Sullivan Upper and Prep. Department. It also offers ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail with bus and rail networks within ten minutes' walk. This is a superb family home comprising of two reception rooms and a kitchen, on the ground floor. On the first floor there are five bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are well stocked and mature gardens to the front and rear, as well as driveway parking and an integral garage. A property of this nature, within such a well renowned location, is sure to create strong interest so we recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door, glazed inset and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.52m x 3.53m (14' 10" x 11' 7")
Tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, mature outlook to front garden.
- 5.03m x 3.1m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, outlook to rear garden, fully tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Outlook to rear garden.
- Access hatches to insulated roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.1m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
With mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Mature outlook to rear with elevated views to Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Mature elevated outlook to rear, view to Belfast Lough, Belfast Harbour and Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.2m x 2.26m (10' 6" x 7' 5")
With built-in robes/storage cupboard, mature outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron panelled bath and electric Mira Sport Sprint shower unit, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and cupboard above.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.08m x 2.92m (16' 8" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to integral garage, mature front garden laid in lawns, raised flowerbeds, mature shrubs and planting. Rear garden well stocked and tended, mature shrubs, planting with flowers, fruit bearing trees, gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds, paved patio areas, greenhouse and water tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views