- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Villa Situated In Convenient Location Near Town Centre
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Separate Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Cupboards, Oven, Hob & Space For Table And Chairs
- First Floor Three Piece White Bathroom Suite & Separate Cloakroom WC
- Enclosed Rear Yard Area / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Majority Double Glazed
- Close Proximity To Road & Rail Links To Belfast, Coastal Walks & Local Amenities
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout And Available With No Onward Chain
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present to the market this bright, airy and well presented mid terrace property situated in a convenient location just a stones throw from Bangor Town Centre and Marina. The home offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with a spacious lounge through to dining area, separate fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and space for table and chairs and four good sized bedrooms over the first and second floors. It further benefits from being mostly double glazed, a Phoenix Gas heating system and rear yard area. There is also a three piece white bathroom suite with shower over the bath and a further cloakroom WC. With its close proximity to all local amenities, transport links to Belfast and coastal walks, this makes for a superb home.
- OPEN PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and toplight, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled flooring, single panelled radiator.
- 3.71m x 2.79m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Bay window with wooden window seat and storage under, picture rail, double panelled radiator, open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Picture rail, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.75m x 2.13m (15' 7" x 7' 0")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, ceramic hob, built-in under oven, extractor, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, glazed door to rear yard, space for table and chairs, double panelled radiator.
- Cupboard off housing gas boiler unit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
Overall. Bay window, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.31m (11' 6" x 7' 7")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- Three piece white suite, panelled bath with mains thermostatic shower over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
Velux window and dormer window with double glazed unit, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 2.36m (11' 7" x 7' 9")
Velux window, panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard with door on leading to right of way laneway.
Travelling down Dufferin Avenue from Main Street, almost as you reach the roundabout at Bryansburn Road take the last turn on the right in to Primrose Street and No.38 is immediately on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »