- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
Set in a mature and secluded location yet convenient to Coleraine town centre, this semi-detached house is full of character and benefits large garden to the rear. The property is located a short drive from both Portrush and Portstewart and will make an excellent family home with room for further expansion if so desired
* ENTRANCE PORCH Tiled with glazed frosted glass to hall, uPVC front door.
* ENTRANCE HALL Carpeted, walk in cloakroom, phone point, understairs storage.
* LOUNGE - (12’6 x 11’3) Carpeted, t.v point, chimney breast, cornicing, views to front.
* DINING ROOM - (12’6 x 11’10) Tiled fireplace with open fire, cornicing, views to rear.
* KITCHEN - (9’1 x 5’10) Range of eye and low level units to include open display shelves, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled wall.
* REAR PORCH - Larder.
* CLOAKROOM - Wash hand basin, wc.
* HALF LANDING WITH WINDOW
* BEDROOOM 1 - (12’7 x 10’0) Built in wardrobes, views to rear.
* BEDROOM 2 - (13’3 x 12’6) Built in storage, phone point, views to front.
* BEDROOM 3 - (9’2 x 8’9) Built in storage, views to front.
* W.C - (5’9 x 3’0) Low level w.c
* BATHROOM - (9’1 x 5’4) Bath telephone shower attachment, hotpress and wash hand basin and three quarter tiled walls.
* COVERED AND ENCLOSED REAR PORCH located off kitchen with two separate storage areas and access to garage.
* LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN TO REAR LAID IN GRASS AND ENCLOSED WITH MATURE HEDGING.
* GARDEN TO FRONT LAID IN GRASS AND ENCLOSED AT THE FRONT WITH A LOW WALL.
* CONCRETE DRIVEWAY.
* GARAGE - (19’9 x 10’0) with roller door, light.
* OUTSIDE TAP.
* OUTSIDE LIGHT.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »