This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Courtyard Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented ground floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ferndale / Carnmoney Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance porch, lounge with solid beech flooring with access to modern fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob.
There are also two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and dynamic efficiency electric heating
Outside there is allocated parking and a paved patio area to front.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- Lounge 13'4'' x 10'8'' (4.06m x 3.25m)
- Solid beech flooring, electric radiator, open to kitchen
- Kitchen 8'6'' x 7'5'' (2.59m x 2.26m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Solid beech flooring, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13'8'' x 9'9'' (4.17m x 2.97m)
- Electric radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10'5'' x 5'9'' (3.18m x 1.75m)
- Electric radiator.
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Allocated parking
Paved patio area to front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views