- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Townhouse Located Just Off The Albertbridge Road
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Living And Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En Suite
- Family Bathroom Located On The First Floor
- Private Garden To Rear With Decking Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis modern three bed luxurious townhouse is located on the popular East side of Belfast. Situated within walking distance of Central Station and only 1 mile from the City Centre, ideal for the City commuter and is a short walk to the Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore area that offer an excellent range of restaurants and shops. Beautifully presented throughout this town terrace offers spacious living / dining accommodation leading to an enclosed terrace garden, and upstairs the property offers two spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with an ensuite, bathroom and study area with a staircase leading to a superb large bedroom on the top floor.
One of the larger properties in this development and located in an excellent location, offering convenient leisure facilities, shopping centres and local amenities. This fine home must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
- Living/Dining Room 19'5 x 15'9 (5.92m x 4.80m)
- L shaped with laminated strip wooden flooring and PVC door to rear. Opening to:-
- Kitchen 12'2 x 7'9 (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Built in wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Laminate strip wooden flooring, built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- En-suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring
- Bedroom 2 10' x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Built-in wardrobes and laminated strip wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 17'3 x 16'2 (5.26m x 4.93m)
- Laminated strip wooden flooring, storage in eaves and recessed spotlighting.
- Parking to front.
Private garden to rear with decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »