Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stunning & stylish ground floor apartment in a sought after area of South Belfast
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall benefiting from excellent built-in storage
- Superb kitchen/diner with top of the range integrated appliances
- Lovely lounge with a Juliet balcony and feature wallpaper
- Master bedroom benefiting from a luxury en-suite shower room
- A further well-proportioned bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Designated parking space and visitor parking
- Well-maintained communal gardens with mature plants & trees
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Intercom access and security alarm installed
- Access to beautiful riverside and country walks
- Convenient to all the amenities of South Belfast
Life and Style!
This has to be one of the most stunning apartments to come to the market in recent times. No expense has been spared in the quality of products used throughout and we are sure you will agree it is finished with style in abundance. The stylish and sophisticated presentation would not look out of place in a home interiors magazine. The location will add to the appeal with an excellent range of local amenities and with a lovely park and countryside walks literally on your doorstep.
The apartment comprises an impressive entrance hall with excellent built-in storage, a stunning kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, stylish living room with a Juliet balcony, a master bedroom benefiting from a luxury en-suite shower room, a further bedroom and a simply stunning bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally there is a designated parking space and plenty of visitors parking. The development benefits from expansive communal gardens laid in lawn and flanked by mature trees.
Minnowburn Mews is an idyllic semi-rural setting on the banks of the River Lagan and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is hard to believe that the bustle of South and Central Belfast are only a few minutes away by car and you have Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'6" x 10'8"
Kitchen/Diner 20'5" x 11'10"
Master Bedroom 14'8" x 9'7"
Bedroom 2 10'4" x 8'
Bathroom 8'2" x 6'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views