38 Meadowvale Crescent, Bangor BT19 1HX
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
Features of this property
- Fantastic semi-detached property situated in a popular development
- Enviable cul-de-sac location, ideal for younger families
- Bright and spacious living room with feature fireplace and French doors to the kitchen
- Excellent kitchen open plan to dining room with access to the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with white three piece suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in low maintenance paving
- Front garden laid in lawn
- Driveway providing parking for 2+ cars
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Conveniently located for transport links and local amenities
- Excellent value for money
Perfect for Modern Family Living!
This fantastic semi-detached property sits within the popular Meadowvale area of Bangor. The spacious interior benefits from a lovely living room with French doors to the kitchen with dining area with a door to the rear garden creating a bright and airy room, perfect for busy family life. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from sun throughout the day, making it perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as an excellent buy!
Downstairs comprises of a bright spacious entrance hall, a lovely living room with feature fireplace and French doors to the kitchen with dining area and a door to the bright rear garden. Upstairs comprises 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
Externally, there is a lovely front garden in lawn and a driveway with parking for 2+ cars. To the rear is a fully enclosed and private rear garden which is laid in low maintenance paved patio, accessed via the kitchen and dining area making it a perfect space for the children to play or for entertaining family and friends.
Meadowvale Crescent is a convenient location to live and offers a range of facilities on the doorstep, including easy local transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast, and there is a small shopping village within walking distance.
Wooden front door to…
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM 15’3 x 14’10 (4.65m x 4.53m) Solid wooden floor, wooden fireplace with marble surround and hearth with open fire. French doors to…
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15’2 x 9’8 (4.63m x 2.94m) Range of high and low level white units and display cabinets, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, space for cooker, concealed extractor hood, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, tiled floor, open plan dining space, door to rear.
LANDING Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater. Hatch with ladder access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1) 13’2 x 8’11 (4.02m x 2.71m) Laminate wooden floor.
BEDROOM (2) 11’3 x 8’11 (3.43m x 2.71m) Laminate wooden floor.
BEDROOM (3) 8’0 x 6’2 (2.43m x 1.88m) Laminate wooden floor.
BATHROOM Three piece white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower over, glass shower screen. Part tiled wall, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Rear garden laid in low maintenance paved patio. Light, water tap and shed with power and plumbed for washing machine.
Front garden laid in lawn with pebbled flowerbed.
Driveway with parking for 2+ cars.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »