38, Meadow View,
3 Bed Detached House
Asking price £295,950
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Asking price £295,950
1,230 sq. feet
Meadow View Development
This property forms part of the Meadow View development.
Click to view all available property type within this development.
|Site 38 Meadow View||£295,950||1,230 sq. feet|
- KITCHEN / UTILITY ROOM:
- Fully integrated kitchen with a choice of doors, worktop colours & handles
- Upstands / splash back around kitchen worktop
- Integrated appliances include electric hob, double electric oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Utility room worktop and service to accommodate washing machine & tumble dryer
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen & utility room
- BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rails in bathroom and ensuites
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Splash back tiling around bath and all wash hand basins
- Full height range of tiles to shower enclosures
- Mirror light points to bathroom and ensuite
- Recessed water resistant downlighting to bathroom & ensuite
- Enhanced acoustic levels using construction techniques in line with the latest revisions to the Building Regulations which limit transfer of sound between rooms and floors
- Connection sockets for BT and TV in lounge
- Cabling for digital and Sky TV reception terminated at a single distribution point in the roof space
- FLOOR & WALL FINISHES:
- Choose from a range of floor tiling to complement your choice of kitchen
- Floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen / dining, utility, WC, bathroom and ensuites
- Wall tiling around bath, shower enclosures and behind wash hand basins in bathroom and ensuites
- Carpet and underlay to reception rooms stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Walls and ceilings in your new home will be painted throughout
- Mains gas central heating - high energy efficient system combi or system boiler with zoned digital heating controls for optimum performance
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Insulated to new building regulations with significant savings on energy bills
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Bitmac driveway with paved edging
- Front and rear gardens topsoiled and augmented with soft and hard landscaping
- Close boarded timber fencing to rear & side boundaries where appropriate
- Paved patio area to rear
- Existing mature trees to be retained
- TO GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND:
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
- White goods 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- Mains wired smoke & heat detection
- Carbon monoxide detector supplied
- Zoned security alarm
- Five point locking system to main entrance door
- Low maintenance uPVC white soffit and fascia
- THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA
- Mirror light points in bathroom and ensuites
- USB charging sockets at several convenient locations within your new home
- Optional charging point for electric or hybrid vehicles (applicable to homes with integral garage)
- Outside water tap
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Optional Single Garage £20,000
Meadow View is an exclusive development by award winning builders Nickell & Richmond, offering a superb range of stunning homes, situated just off the highly sought after Meadowbank in Jordanstown.
Bounded to the rear of the open rolling countryside and the old railway line, which is part of the Local Biodiversity Action Plan and forms a wildlife corridor that is an oasis of flora and fauna, this magnificent development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this extremely desirable part of County Antrim.
Perfectly located just off Jordanstown Road, a few minutes walk from the village, this unique new development continues the quality and style of Meadowbank, and exudes a very grandiose atmosphere, rubbing shoulders with some of the finest residences in Jordanstown, with many homes offering views towards the mouth of Belfast Lough, The Copeland Islands, and on a clear day beyond to the West of Scotland. These excellent homes in this prestigious address offer convenience to both Carrickfergus and Belfast via the new Shore Road Infrastructure and subsequently improved and quicker travel links to many leading Grammar and Primary Schools.
For those interested in sporting, leisure and recreational facilities, Meadow View could not be better placed. The local area boasts two Golf Courses and sports facilities at Ulster University Jordanstown, along with many beautiful woodland parks and coastal walks at Newtownabbey. The ideal location ensure that residents could not be better situated to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of County Antrim has to offer.
IT'S CALLED QUALITY OF LIFE.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: 20' 0" x 3' 7" (6.1m x 1.09m)
LOUNGE: 13' 9" x 12' 9" (4.19m x 3.89m) Plus bay.
KITCHEN/DINING: 17' 6" x 12' 9" (5.33m x 3.89m)
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 10" x 4' 5" (2.08m x 1.35m)
WC: 8' 6" x 3' 3" (2.59m x 0.99m)
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 16' 0" x 13' 11" (4.88m x 4.24m) Inc. Bay.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 10' 6" x 3' 5" (3.2m x 1.04m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" x 8' 6" (3.89m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" x 8' 10" (3.89m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM: 12' 1" x 7' 6" (3.68m x 2.29m)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.