- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa
- 3 Beds & Floored Roofspace
- 2 Receptions & Conservatory
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- Garage & Gardens
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just of the Hightown road.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and solid oak flooring, luxury cream high gloss fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances, dining room with solid wood flooring and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to a tiled conservatory with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with wood laminate flooring, separate family bathroom with luxury white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and and a fully floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage, superb garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'7 X 13'11 (4.45m X 4.24m)
- Feature fireplace with granite inset and oak surround, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'8 X 10'9 (3.25m X 3.28m)
- Luxury modern range of cream high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktop. Stainless steel round sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- DINING ROOM 10'9 X 10'7 (3.28m X 3.23m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator.
- CONSERVATORY 12'2 X 8'1 At Widest (3.71m X 2.46m At Widest)
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'0 X 10'5 (4.57m X 3.18m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 14'7 X 10'10 At Widest (4.45m X 3.30m At Widest)
- Wood laminate flooring, 2 radiators.
- BEDROOM 3 10'9 X 7'6 (3.28m X 2.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, Velux window, built in cupboard with fixed staircase to roofspace.
- Luxury white suite comprising: bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Separate curvy wall shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower above. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- ROOFSPACE 21'7 X 11'3 (6.58m X 3.43m)
- Fully floored and sheeted with light, power, wood laminate flooring and velux window.
- Shared tarmac driveway leading to your own Tarmac driveway, turning space and garage with up and over door.
Superb garden to front in lawn with shrub beds.
Brick paved patio area to rear with access to a fully enclosed garden in lawn with feature decking area.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »