- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This spilt level bungalow is located on an elevated site within this popular development just off the Portadown Road. This is a very spacious site and you can drive around to the back of the house where there is a parking area and garden. Internally this home is in very good condition and offers good family accommodation on 2 levels. Schools, shops and all local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is also offered to Portadown and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Cherry Wood Fitted Kitchen
Master with En-Suite
Mahogany Internal Doors
Attached Garage & Workshop
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, glazed side panel to side. Tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 16' 4" x 12' 5" (4.98m x 3.78m) Bay window. Antique ornamental fireplace with slate hearth and marble surround. Laminated wooden floor and cornicing.
- 11' 8" x 22' 8" (3.56m x 6.91m) Antique fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled inset and marble hearth. French double mahogany doors from hall. Mahogany french double doors leading to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 11' 2" x 10' 3" (3.40m x 3.12m) PVC sunroom. Tiled floor. Open plan to kitchen and spotlights. Direct access to rear yard and garden.
- 12' 3" x 17' 9" (3.73m x 5.41m) Cherry wood fitted kitchen offering high and low level fitted units, electric fitted double oven, with ceramic hob and extractor fan and canopy over. 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink unit,, space for American fridge, breakfast bar and spotlights. Tiled floor, open plan to sun room, French double doors leading to entrance hall.
- Utility Room
- 4' 8" x 10' 4" (1.42m x 3.15m) Single drainer sink unit, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, fitted units, tiled floor, cloak space and storage cupboard off, PVC rear door.
- Steps up to bedrooms. Tiled Floor.
- 7' 7" x 10' 7" (2.31m x 3.23m) White suite, bath with tiled side. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 2" x 13' 7" (3.40m x 4.14m) En-Suite off: 5' 9" x 9' 8" (1.75m x 2.95m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with built in cupboard space, mirror, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 7' 8" x 10' 2" (2.34m x 3.10m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.23m x 2.97m) Built in wardrobes. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 2" x 9' 4" (2.79m x 2.84m) Built in wardrobes. Laminated wooden floor.
- Attached Garage
- 13' 8" x 23' (4.17m x 7.01m) Roller door which leads to the rear yard and garden. Double wooden doors which lead to the front of the dwelling.
- Workshop/Games Room
- 11' 8" x 22' 1" (3.56m x 6.73m) This is accessed from garage and could be used as gym or just storage space.
- To the rear is a large yard which is in tarmac and you can drive right around the house with ample room to park several vehicles . The garden is in lawn with a paved patio area and mature trees. Pleasant views are offered from the front and rear over Armagh City. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs and paved paths.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »