- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Home
- Bright and Spacious Accomodation
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Dining Area with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Off-Street Parking Leading to Garage
- Easily Maintained Patio Garden with Southerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Within the Catchment Area to a Varied Range of Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached villa enjoys a prime position within a quiet cul-de-sac. Its much sought-after address is on the fringes of the countryside but nonetheless offering ease of access to the city commuter and to George Best City Airport. The property is conveniently located to a wide range of top-rated primary and grammar schools.
Internally, the clever layout and generously proportioned accommodation ensures this property will appeal to first time buyers, young professionals and family seeking a comfortable living environment. Of particular note is the spacious open plan modern fully fitted kitchen open to dining room with patio doors to rear garden. The property is complimented on the first floor with three well proportioned bedrooms and shower room with white suite. The driveway provides off-street parking and there is an easily maintained rear garden with detached garage.
- COVERED RECEPTION PORCH:
- Composite front door with double glazed inset, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With chevron wood block flooring, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 4.24m x 3.51m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
Measurements into bay window.
Outlook to front, hole in wall fireplace, raised slate hearth, wood storage below and further slate hearth, cast iron wood burning stove.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 5.72m x 5.56m (18' 9" x 18' 3")
Measurements at widest points.
Bespoke fitted kitchen, hand painted style and contrasting units, laminate work surface, ceramic sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in glazed display cabinets, display shelving, integrated stainless steel combination microwave, high level oven, integrated stainless steel Neff four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, LED downlighters, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, open plan dining/living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
Outlook to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, glazed double shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls with contrasting tiling detail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 33.71m x 2.82m (110' 7" x 9' 3")
Outlook to front with distant views across Belfast Harbour to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.18m (9' 3" x 7' 2")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front with views across Belfast Harbour to the Antrim Hill.
- Partially floored for storage, insulated, gas fired boiler, electric light, suitable for conversion subject to usual planning approvals.
- 6.3m x 2.64m (20' 8" x 8' 8")
uPVC double glazed door to front with double glazed side lights.
- Tarmac driveway, front garden laid in lawn, to side and rear with hard standing, easily converted back to lawn, single garage, light and power, outdoor water tap.
Travelling from Belfast, on the Ballygowan Road, turn right into Lead Hill. Continue up Lead Hill to your left onto Lead Hill Park and Number 38 is located at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »