38 Laganvale Manor, Stranmillis, Belfast BT9 5BE
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended townhouse in popular development
- Three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen with access to large conservatory
- Bathroom in white suite
- Parking to rear accessed off Lockview Road
- Double glazed / Alarm system
- Gas fired central heating
- High Standard of presentation throughout
- Outside Office fully insulated with Power
Laganvale sits comfortably above the River Lagan in an exclusive setting within an ever popular Stranmillis area. The Belfast Boat Club, Lagan Tow Path, Queens PEC and a host of amenities are all within close proximity. This particular property is an extended two storey end terrace which offers well proportioned living space suitable for a number of differing family requirements. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, through lounge, kitchen, large conservatory, bathroom and three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room). Outside is an enclosed garden lawn with a paved driveway to the rear. All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious well appointed house in a highly regarded location.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Door With Double Glazed Side Panels
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled Floor
- Low flush wc, pedestal sink unit, tiled floor, additional storage.
- Through Lounge
- 7.44 m x 3.3m (24' 5" x 10' 10")
Marble fireplace and hearth with open fire, painted wood surround, French double doors to kitchen.
- 3.66m x 2.54m (12' 0" x 8' 4")
Full range of high and low level units, integrated breakfast bar, Zanussi gas hob and double oven, recess for Fridge Freezer, plumbed for dish washer, single drainer sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, fired-earth tiles on the walls, limestone tiles through to the conservatory.
- 5.13m x 3.86m (16' 10" x 12' 8")
Limestone tiled floor, French double doors leading to rear.
- Access to shelved hot press with insulated copper cylinders cloaking cupboard, recently fitted 40mm fire doors throughout first floor.
- Bedroom (1)
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Wood laminate flooring, fitted wardrobe.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Fully tiled cubicle, Power Shower, Vanity Unit, Recessed lighting, low flush WC.
- Bedroom (2)
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
Wood Laminate Flooring
- Bedroom (3)
- 3.04m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
Wood Laminate Flooring, built in storage
- White Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled floor
- To the rear is a block paved patio with security lights and drive access off Lockview road
- 2.44m x 3.05m (8' 0" x 10' 0")
Fully insulated with Power
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »