- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Period Semi Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout with Tasteful Internal Décor
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Living and Dining Space with Oak Engineered Wooden Floor
- Open Living/Dining Room with Dual Aspect Windows and Bay Window
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking leading to Garage
- Beautiful Mature Front and Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Within the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Within Walking Distance to the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to the City Centre and Comber
- Sought After Location Within Walking Distance to Bustling Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationKnockvale Park is a highly desirable address located off the Sandown Road and is within walking distance to the vibrant village of Ballyhackamore. This location is within a sought after catchment area of the Province's leading primary and grammar schools. There is also direct access to main arterial routes and the Outer Ring, ideal for the city commuter. Shandon Park Golf Club and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also within close proximity as is the George Best City Airport.
Number 38 is an elegant period semi detached property that offers tastefully presented accommodation and benefits from open plan modern fully fitted kitchen through to ample living and dining space. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a recently installed bathroom with white suite.
Externally the property benefits from mature rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, detached garage and driveway parking. Properties of this calibre, providing such excellent convenience, have a proven track record for a strong demand. We feel this home will be no exception.
- Glazed hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak Engineered wooden floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, plumbed for washing machine, additional built-in cupboard.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.47m x 3.33m (24' 6" x 10' 11")
Measurements into bay window.
Engineered oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open to kitchen.
- 4.37m x 2.03m (14' 4" x 6' 8")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid oak worktops, Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlight, cornice ceiling, glazed access door to rear garden, floor to ceiling radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.84m (10' 2" x 9' 4")
Built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, P-panelled bath with shower screen, built-in chrome overhead shower unit with additional attachment, raised chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Enclosed private rear garden laid in extensive lawns with mature shrubs and trees, excellent degree of privacy, boundary hedging, tarmac driveway for off-street parking leading to detached garage, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- 4.67m x 2.54m (15' 4" x 8' 4")
Up and over door, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, partly floored, with light, built-in Ideal gas fired boiler.
Knockvale Park can be located off the Sandown Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »