38 Knocknagoney Park,
Belfast, BT4 2PU
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £135,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £135,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Ideal Position with Mature Outlook to Rear and South Facing Garden
- Open plan Kitchen Leading to Dining Room with Sliding Door to Rear Garden
- Lounge with Outlook to Front and feature Multifuel Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Garden Room and Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Grey Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance, Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Paving
- Front Garden Laid in Lawns
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Convenient Location for Commuting to Belfast
- Only a Few Minutes' Drive to Holywood Town Centre and Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Within Walking Distance to 24hr Tesco at Knocknagoney
- Close to an Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools Including Sullivan Upper, Strathearn and Campbell
- Within Walking Distance to Redburn Country Park
- Ultrafast Broadband Available
Internally number 38 comprises of lounge with outlook to front leading to the open plan kitchen/dining with patio door leading to rear patio creating a bright and sunny home. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Ideally located off the Knocknagoney Road this property provides excellent access to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood as well as Belfast city centre and Bangor. An excellent array of local amenities is close at hand as is the George Best Belfast City Airport, Bannatyne Health Club and Holywood Exchange.
Externally the low maintenance rear garden is laid in paving with a mature outlook and sunny aspect therefore is perfect for summer entertaining and BBQ’s. To the front there is ample driveway parking and gardens laid in lawns.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well looked after home in a sought after and convenient area.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side light through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With hardwood engineered floor and storage under stairs.
- 4.17m x 3.m (13' 8" x 9' 10")
With engineered hardwood floor, outlook to front, central feature multi fuel stove with brick surround and timber mantel and tiled hearth, with opening leading through to open plan kitchen/dining.
- 6.98m x 3.51m (22' 11" x 11' 6")
With engineered hardwood floor and uPVC and double glazed sliding access door to rear patio.
Range of high and low level units, space for washing machine, space for cooker, concealed extractor above, laminate work surface, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, feature central brick dividing wall, inset spotlights, outlook to rear, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, uPVC and double glazed access door to side.
- With access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.77m (13' 8" x 9' 1")
Outlook to front, range of built-in robes, engineered hardwood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.51m (11' 5" x 8' 3")
Outlook to rear, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.82m (9' 10" x 9' 3")
Outlook to front.
- Grey suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, oval bath with mixer taps and electric shower with telephone handle attachment, fully tiled walls, hardwood floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Rear garden with mature outlook, fully enclosed, laid in paving with raised patio area laid in paving, ample driveway parking, garden to the front laid in lawns.
Travelling on the Knocknagoney Road towards the Old Holywood Road, Knocknagoney Park is located on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT4 2PU | Property For Sale in BT4 | Property For Sale in Holywood Area | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Knocknagoney, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | John Minnis Estate Agents Ltd (Holywood) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.