38 Kensington Park, Lisburn BT27 5HG
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful Semi-Detached House in Popular Locality
- Close to M1 & A1 Motorway Links & Sprucefield
- Three Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with space for appliances
- Convenient to Local Transport Links & Within Walking Distance to Lisburn City Centre
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden Set in Easy Maintenance Gravel with Shrub Beds
- Tarmac Parking to Side leading to detached Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- This Opportunity is Sure to Appeal to Developers/Investors Alike
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationA delightful semi-detached property is situated within the popular Kensington Park area, just minutes' walk from Lisburn's City Centre and close to the M1 Saintfield Road Junction.
Presenting three well-proportioned bedrooms, detached garage and private rear garden
This home is sure to have wide ranging appeal.
It presents a prime opportunity for first time buyers, developers and investors alike. Early viewing is
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed door with matching side panel to front. Understairs storage.
- 3.67m x 3.36m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.65m x 2.82m (11' 12" x 9' 3")
Feature timber clad wall.
- 2.72m x 2.7m (8' 11" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washer/dryer, electric oven and fridge freezer, lino flooring, solid wood single glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 3.14m (11' 1" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 1.94m (7' 9" x 6' 4")
(into robe). Integrated wardrobe.
- Light coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment, half tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.77m x 2.91m (18' 11" x 9' 7")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler, power and light. Door to side.
When leaving Lisburn City centre via Union Bridge along Sloan Street and along the Saintfield Road, take the last road on the right before the M1/Saintfield Rd motorway junction and the property is on the right hand side
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »