- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Mid-Townhouse In Sought After Residential Location
- Suited To The Young Professional Couple, Those Downsizing And Investors Alike
- Living Room With Gas Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Car Parking To Front, Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Located Close To Transport Networks, Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside And Leading Primary Schools
Additional InformationThis mid-townhouse will be popular on the open market with young professionals, those downsizing and investors alike. The home is well presented and requires little to do but move in.
The internal accommodation comprises of living room with gas fire, kitchen with casual dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from parking and a private enclosed rear garden.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel and side panel.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood entrance door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire. Staircase to first floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.06m x 3.51m (13' 4" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
Built-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.18m (11' 7" x 7' 2")
- Panelled bath with electric power shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Parking to front. Rear private enclosed patio garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »