- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room & Built-In Wardrobes)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area / Front Garden In Lawn
- Within Easy Reach Of Ulster Hospital, Local Primary & Secondary Schools & Shops
- Convenient To Public Transport Links, Parks & Dundonald Omni Park
- Planning Permission For A Two Storey Extension
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property is conveniently located to Dundonald Village, and within walking distance to shops, public transport links as well as primary and secondary schools, and Dundonald Omni Park.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, living room open to dining room and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes) as well as a family bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking and front garden in lawn as well as an enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn.
The property is convenient to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate as well as Belfast City Centre, Newtownards and Holywood.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.57m (16' 3" x 15' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Open fire (piped for gas).
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Cooker point. Extractor canopy over. Plumbed for washing machine. Wine rack.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.46m (13' 1" x 8' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite with walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.26m (10' 9" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.9m (11' 5" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitment over. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Access to hotpress.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear, paved patio, garden in lawn and raised garden in loose bark chippings. PVC oil tank and boiler house. To the front is a garden in lawn and driveway.
Grangewood Road runs off Ballyregan Road, Dundonald.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »